It may be hard to find the monetary capital to grow your business the way you want to during these unprecedented times. That is why Fast Break for Small Business is providing a $10,000 small business grant for persons who are eligible.
Who is Fast Break for Small Business?
Fast Break for Small Business is a small business grant program that assists communities by way of helping small business owners.
This program is aided by LegalZoom and the NBA, WBNA, and the NBA G League. Due to the large effects of Covid-19, especially on small businesses, they saw the need to help. Are you a woman of color, low to a moderate-income small business owner, or an immigrant? Then this grant is just for you!
What you need to qualify:
- Your small business must be located in the United States.
- Have a bank account for your business.
- Have been in business for at least 6 months and you’re currently still in business (Since November 2021).
- If you have been in business for between 6 and 12 months, you need to have one of the following:
CLICK TO APPLY
Be a functioning business in one of the following categories:
- S Corps
- C Corps
- Sole Proprietorship or fictitious name statement or DBA
- IRS Tax EIN registration
- City, State, or Federal License to do business; or relevant professional license
IMPORTANT: You will not be eligible if your business is between 6-12 months old and you do not possess any of the above-mentioned documents.
- Make less than $1Million in annual revenue.
- You should not be in an industry that has been identified as a prohibited industry for this program (prohibited industries include but are not limited to the adult industry, gambling, firearms, marijuana, small business loan brokers, etc).
The application deadline is May 27, 2022. Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Give your business the love it deserves. Apply HERE